The Pickaway Pizza Trail is back! This year, there are 18 local pizza places participating, making it our biggest trail yet. Pick up a Passport at The Welcome Center, The Savings Bank, or at any of our participating locations. Once you have your passport, all you need to do is travel around the county and purchase pizza and collect your passport stickers or stamps along the way.
Visit 15 locations on the passport and return it to Pickaway County Visitors Bureau no later than December 15, 2022. Completed passports will be entered to win various prizes from the locations on the trail!
– Amy’s Pizza
– Ashbrook Distillery
– Baseball’s Dairy Diamond/Triple Play Pizza
– Dairy Shed Too
– Gant’s Pizza and Pub
– Harding’s Lounge at Deer Creek Lodge
– Jackie Ray’s
– Manchester Hill Winery
– Nana & Pap’s
– Pizza Cottage
– Watt Street Tavern
Learn more by visiting pickaway.com/pizzatrail or by calling 740-474-3636. Happy eating!
- Pickaway Pizza Trail is back! - July 19, 2022
- Visitors Bureau launches Discover Pickaway County Widget - July 12, 2022
- September in Williamsport - September 7, 2021