It may be a sad year with no Pumpkin Show, but that doesn’t mean we can’t show off what kind of die-hard Pumpkin Show fans we are!
Check off which items on the following bucket list that you complete this year.
- Color your hair orange for at least 1 day this month.
- Wear an orange shirt or PS shirt.
- Wear orange pants.
- Give to a local charity that normally raised funds at the PS.
- Wear orange socks.
- Purchase something from a downtown Circleville business.
- Paint your face orange.
- Buy pumpkin from local farmer.
- Eat/Drink something “pumpkin” from downtown Circleville business.
- Paint your nails have orange fingernail polish?
- Get or already have a pumpkin tattoo?
- Wear orange shoes or shoelaces.
- Wear orange lipstick or eye shadow.
- Wear an orange hat right.
- Read “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”.
- Wear an orange sports coat or jacket.
- Buy a new Pumpkin Show souvenir.
So how did you do with this month’s “bucket list”? Do you have any more suggestions?
Remember if you get a chance to complete any of these take a photo and share them on social media with the hashtag: #RandomPumpkiness
- Top 7 Outdoor Fall activities to do in Pickaway County - October 17, 2021
- Harvesting, processing, and storing black walnuts - October 15, 2021
- 9 Ways to prepare your garden for end of summer - September 7, 2021